Posted to misc.consumers.house
Pat Kiewicz

Default Run electric mower off inverter?

said:

Hi all....

Not sure where to post this so will try here. Hope you
don't mind.

I'm in market for new lawn mower. I know I don't want
to go back a gas powered unit.

I also want something LIGHT..... so am looking at a
corded electric unit such as in link

Consider the Neuton:
http://www.drpower.com/CSTM_Neuton_Home.aspx

The battery is removable. Once the battery is out the mower is
very light. Would not be a problem to load up the mower and battery
separately.

I am very pleased with mine. Smaller than any of my previous mowers
but easier to push and a lot quieter. So I walk a bit farther while mowing.

--
Pat K. ('someplace.net' is comcast)

(attributed to Don Marti)