Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Murman

Default First time home buyer? Tired of high mortgage rates? servicing New England

Karen Ballou Your First Rate Mortgage Professional, Capital City
Financial:

Compare the best mortgage rates and mortgage loan interest rates.
You'll also find tons of free information, expert advice and mortgage
tools

Besides our standard loan programs, I also have a large number of
unique programs to serve your needs:

Purchase a house with 0 down
Piggyback loans 80-10-10 or 80-15-5. No PMI payments even with 5% or
10% down.
Debt consolidation programs
Home Improvement loans
Qualify even if you may have been turned down before!

For more information please visit my website http://www.kbcapcity.com

My First Home: A guide for first time home buyers Ablang Home Ownership 0 August 10th 04 04:11 AM
Homes in General, one question and a few ideas E5I5O Home Repair 5 February 19th 04 05:06 AM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
House won't Sell - Need Advice [email protected] Home Ownership 14 August 7th 03 04:54 AM