DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   First time home buyer? Tired of high mortgage rates? servicing New England (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/156549-first-time-home-buyer-tired-high-mortgage-rates-servicing-new-england.html)

Murman May 7th 06 07:44 PM

First time home buyer? Tired of high mortgage rates? servicing New England

Karen Ballou Your First Rate Mortgage Professional, Capital City
Financial:

Compare the best mortgage rates and mortgage loan interest rates.
You'll also find tons of free information, expert advice and mortgage
tools

Besides our standard loan programs, I also have a large number of
unique programs to serve your needs:

Purchase a house with 0 down
Piggyback loans 80-10-10 or 80-15-5. No PMI payments even with 5% or
10% down.
Debt consolidation programs
Home Improvement loans
Qualify even if you may have been turned down before!

For more information please visit my website http://www.kbcapcity.com