Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house
Chai

Default Urgent: Martha Stewart/KB Homes in NC? Pull out now?

I just put a deposit down on a new KB Home/Martha Stewart community in
Cary, NC.

Now I'm reading horrible things about KB homes. And naturally, I'm very
worried. VERY.

I've owned a townhouse when I lived in CA. I have never owned a new
home. I'm currently renting in NC and have for the past few years.

Should I pull out?

Is KB really that horrible?

I can't afford to make a mistake and go with a bad builder... it seems
like all builders have numerous complaints against them.

How does one really know?

I suppose I can cancel my check before it gets cashed and cancel.

What to do?

Repair a stripped wooden pull [email protected] Woodworking 13 August 9th 05 01:56 PM
URGENT ADVISE NEEDED: Do I pull out the post? miamicuse Home Repair 8 May 24th 05 03:50 PM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
US homes vulnerable to Tornados ( wooden), why not use concrete? Joseph Home Ownership 25 July 30th 04 09:18 PM