Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
john

Default CUSTOM MADE CANVAS COVERS

Here is the place to go to if you need a custom made Canvas or PVC
Tarpaulin.
No longer do you need to "Tuck it in" - or "Fold it over" - If you need
a Tarpaulin that is seveteen feet - four inches long by twelve feet,
six and three quarter inches wide - then that is exactly what you will
get. They are fitted with solid brass eyelets - again - exactly where
YOU want them - and whats more - they come complete with free ropes
attached to each eyelet. Colours are traditional Green - or Off white.
Would you like to know more ? Here is the Link:
www.tarps.co.uk

We are open 7 days a week so if you need anymore info - go to the
website - grab our phone number and give us a call.

PS - We are based in Cornwall - UK - not in some far away place in
America - or outer Mongolia !!!!
Thanks for your attention.

Posted to misc.consumers.house
JerryL

snip
PS - We are based in Cornwall - UK - not in some far away place in
America - or outer Mongolia !!!!
Thanks for your attention.

Too bad you're so far away from America or outer Mongolia!!!!!!
I need your product but I wouldn't order from you since I'm from America.

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Travis Jordan

JerryL wrote:
snip
PS - We are based in Cornwall - UK - not in some far away place in
America - or outer Mongolia !!!!
Thanks for your attention.

Too bad you're so far away from America or outer Mongolia!!!!!!
I need your product but I wouldn't order from you since I'm from
America.

Me too. North America, to be a little more specific.

While we have your attention, JerryL, would you please see if you can do
something to keep those flu-carrying birds over on your side of the
pond?

Posted to misc.consumers.house
JerryL

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message

JerryL wrote:
snip
PS - We are based in Cornwall - UK - not in some far away place in
America - or outer Mongolia !!!!
Thanks for your attention.

Too bad you're so far away from America or outer Mongolia!!!!!!
I need your product but I wouldn't order from you since I'm from
America.

Me too. North America, to be a little more specific.

While we have your attention, JerryL, would you please see if you can do
something to keep those flu-carrying birds over on your side of the
pond?

Only if you keep a lot of stuff on your end of the pond.

Posted to misc.consumers.house
KLS

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:22:08 -0500, "JerryL"
wrote:
"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
m...

JerryL wrote:
snip
PS - We are based in Cornwall - UK - not in some far away place in
America - or outer Mongolia !!!!
Thanks for your attention.

Too bad you're so far away from America or outer Mongolia!!!!!!
I need your product but I wouldn't order from you since I'm from
America.

Me too. North America, to be a little more specific.

While we have your attention, JerryL, would you please see if you can do
something to keep those flu-carrying birds over on your side of the
pond?

Only if you keep a lot of stuff on your end of the pond.

We're keeping Bush and his administration (unfortunately). Does that
count?

Posted to misc.consumers.house
JerryL

wrote:
"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
om...

JerryL wrote:
snip
PS - We are based in Cornwall - UK - not in some far away place in
America - or outer Mongolia !!!!
Thanks for your attention.

Too bad you're so far away from America or outer Mongolia!!!!!!
I need your product but I wouldn't order from you since I'm from
America.

Me too. North America, to be a little more specific.

While we have your attention, JerryL, would you please see if you can do
something to keep those flu-carrying birds over on your side of the
pond?

Only if you keep a lot of stuff on your end of the pond.

We're keeping Bush and his administration (unfortunately). Does that
count?

Hell, I'll take the Queen, Phillip and 200 homeless for Bush.

Posted to misc.consumers.house
KLS

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:40:21 -0500, "JerryL"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:
Only if you keep a lot of stuff on your end of the pond.

We're keeping Bush and his administration (unfortunately). Does that
count?

Hell, I'll take the Queen, Phillip and 200 homeless for Bush.

Philip? Ehhh, no thanks!