Posted to misc.consumers.house
john

Default CUSTOM MADE CANVAS COVERS

Here is the place to go to if you need a custom made Canvas or PVC
Tarpaulin.
No longer do you need to "Tuck it in" - or "Fold it over" - If you need
a Tarpaulin that is seveteen feet - four inches long by twelve feet,
six and three quarter inches wide - then that is exactly what you will
get. They are fitted with solid brass eyelets - again - exactly where
YOU want them - and whats more - they come complete with free ropes
attached to each eyelet. Colours are traditional Green - or Off white.
Would you like to know more ? Here is the Link:
www.tarps.co.uk

We are open 7 days a week so if you need anymore info - go to the
website - grab our phone number and give us a call.

PS - We are based in Cornwall - UK - not in some far away place in
America - or outer Mongolia !!!!
Thanks for your attention.