Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Userb3

Default Considering in ground pool

I'm consiering an in ground pool. Can someone recommend a few good websites
outling important considerations, rough cost estimates, etc?

--

http://www.gopchoice.org/
Lucy

"Userb3" wrote in message
I'm consiering an in ground pool. Can someone recommend a few good
websites
outling important considerations, rough cost estimates, etc?

--

http://www.gopchoice.org/

I dont know of a website, but I recommend you get a salt chlorinator for a
number of reasons.. primarily health, but also cost. (chemicals, etc).
google it.. best thing you could do for your heart, and your wallet.
lucy