DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Considering in ground pool (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/116814-considering-ground-pool.html)

Userb3 August 12th 05 06:13 PM

Considering in ground pool

I'm consiering an in ground pool. Can someone recommend a few good websites
outling important considerations, rough cost estimates, etc?

--

http://www.gopchoice.org/

Lucy August 13th 05 12:36 PM

"Userb3" wrote in message
I'm consiering an in ground pool. Can someone recommend a few good
websites
outling important considerations, rough cost estimates, etc?

--

http://www.gopchoice.org/

I dont know of a website, but I recommend you get a salt chlorinator for a
number of reasons.. primarily health, but also cost. (chemicals, etc).
google it.. best thing you could do for your heart, and your wallet.
lucy