Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

louie

Default What Is The Difference Between Normal House Insurance and Sub-Standard Market Insurance?

My house insurance is up for renewal and my insurance company tells me
I have to go with a non-standard market insurance because the house has
10-15% galvanized plumbing. Am i getting a good insurance through the
non-standard market and what kind of stipulations are attached to such
an insurance? How can i learn more about the house insurance market (in
Canada) ?