DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What Is The Difference Between Normal House Insurance and Sub-Standard Market Insurance? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/114372-what-difference-between-normal-house-insurance-sub-standard-market-insurance.html)

louie July 23rd 05 12:09 AM

What Is The Difference Between Normal House Insurance and Sub-Standard Market Insurance?

My house insurance is up for renewal and my insurance company tells me
I have to go with a non-standard market insurance because the house has
10-15% galvanized plumbing. Am i getting a good insurance through the
non-standard market and what kind of stipulations are attached to such
an insurance? How can i learn more about the house insurance market (in
Canada) ?