Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ack123

Default Above ground pool heaters - Gas heater vs. Electric heat pump

I live in the northeast and was wondering if anyone in this climate has
installed a heater for an above ground pool. I was wondering what
benefits each one has. I am looking to use the heater during the early
and later parts of summer when the nights get to be quite cool. Any
thoughts are appreciated.