Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Charles M. Kozierok

Default Any recommendations on cordless phones?

Hey all,

We just bought a new house and had VOIP installed. We want to pick up
one of those cordless phone kits that include multiple handsets, to use
throughout the house.

There does seem to be a bewildering array of them out there however. Any
suggestions on good products, or alternately, ones to avoid?

Thanks!

peace,

-*-
charles