Percival P. Cassidy

If you have wireless networking on 2.4GHz, you'll likely lose your
network connection whenever you use a 2.4GHz cordless phone handset.
That's what happens with our LinkSys WRT54G wireless router/switch and
our Sony cordless phones. Good job we use the wired networking almost
exclusively.

Perce

On 05/29/05 12:40 pm Charles M. Kozierok tossed the following
ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

We just bought a new house and had VOIP installed. We want to pick up
one of those cordless phone kits that include multiple handsets, to use
throughout the house.

There does seem to be a bewildering array of them out there however. Any
suggestions on good products, or alternately, ones to avoid?