Electronics (alt.electronics)

John Dundas

Default DVI-D connectors and cables

Hi
I am looking for a supplier of 5m DVI-D male to female cables. I am also
looking for a supplier of short male-male DVI-D cables.

Also one of the cables fitted with a DVI-D male has a 19way 2row small
connecotor which fits into a pcb connecotor. I wonder if anyone has seen
anything like it at all? Been trying various searchs and not getting
anywhere at all.

I look forward to the replies.

regards
John