Rob Williams

Default Max number of cables through romex connectors

I've searched for the answer to this question, but can't find a definitive
answer:

Does the NEC allow more than one romex cable through a romex connector? 2
cables will easily fit a 1/2" fitting, and if I can't run 2 cables, I'll be
running short of knockouts on the bottom of the box.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.

Rob

P.S. - I will be having my rough electrical inspection shortly, and want to
make sure I run the wires correctly.....