Alex H

Default Custodian alarm monitoring phone number

Does anyone know the phone number for the alarm receiving centre called
Custodian. I can only contact them by dialing my alarm company's premium rate
number and would like a regular telephone number to use to contact them.

Thanks
--
Alex Harris
Remove NEWS to reply