Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to sci.electronics.misc,alt.electronics

Default Remote triggered timed/photocell outlet?

I have under-cabinet lighting that I need to control for three separate
cabinets.

What I'm looking for, off-the-shelf, is a controller that will remotely
control all three cabinet lights, wirelessly, either by timer or
photocell. I don't need the outlet/controller to be able to connect to
the internet, update my Facebook status, or send out tweets.

Amazon has plenty of remote-controlled outlets:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DQ2KGNK

But I don't want a manual controller -- it either needs to be a timer or
photocell controlled controller.

Anyone aware of anything that will meet my needs? Budget is ~$30. More
than that and I just go buy 3 timer outlets.

Thx