Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.radio.amateur,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design

Default Tuner Module Philips UV914

Hi,

I'm looking for datasheets for the Philips tuner module UV914. Has someone
information how to use it? (Pinout, frequency select)

Thanks

Hansjoerg

Posted to alt.radio.amateur,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design

Mike G wrote:
I was looking for exactly the same thing!....did you ever locate it?

Mike.... W2AIQ

Hans-Joerg had asked the same question in a German NG and received a
couple of responses there. The link I gave him is for the SF914,
possibly the same tuner (sometimes there are minor frequency range
variations):

http://www.vandijkenelektronica.nl/p...53&table=files

Another poster found an instruction how to do a project with the UV916
which might also be helpful:

http://hem.passagen.se/communication/uv916rec.html

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.

Posted to alt.radio.amateur,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design

Mike G wrote:
thank you very much for the info!
Mike, W2AIQ

You are welcome. If you want to exchange ideas about using the tuner I
think Hans-Joerg can be reached at:

m26872 the-at-sign access.uzh dot-sign ch