DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Tuner Module Philips UV914 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/305616-tuner-module-philips-uv914.html)

Hansjörg June 27th 10 02:27 PM

Tuner Module Philips UV914

Hi,

I'm looking for datasheets for the Philips tuner module UV914. Has someone
information how to use it? (Pinout, frequency select)

Thanks

Hansjoerg

Joerg[_2_] September 23rd 10 02:09 AM

Tuner Module Philips UV914

Mike G wrote:
I was looking for exactly the same thing!....did you ever locate it?

Mike.... W2AIQ

Hans-Joerg had asked the same question in a German NG and received a
couple of responses there. The link I gave him is for the SF914,
possibly the same tuner (sometimes there are minor frequency range
variations):

http://www.vandijkenelektronica.nl/p...53&table=files

Another poster found an instruction how to do a project with the UV916
which might also be helpful:

http://hem.passagen.se/communication/uv916rec.html

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.

Joerg[_2_] October 10th 10 11:39 PM

Tuner Module Philips UV914

Mike G wrote:
thank you very much for the info!
Mike, W2AIQ

You are welcome. If you want to exchange ideas about using the tuner I
think Hans-Joerg can be reached at:

m26872 the-at-sign access.uzh dot-sign ch