Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default looking for a 'day' counter (kit or circuit)

Premade, kit or circuit for:

A counter that will count up to 999 days, can be reset at any time (reset button
needs to be able to change out to a key switch), fairly larger display 2.5" (or greater).

Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Tim
Posted to alt.electronics

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:37:22 GMT, Qwerty wrote:

Premade, kit or circuit for:

A counter that will count up to 999 days, can be reset at any time (reset button
needs to be able to change out to a key switch), fairly larger display 2.5" (or greater).

---
I can build it for you, sell you a kit, or give you a schematic for
free. Which would you like?

--
JF
Posted to alt.electronics

Tell you what, send me the schematic for now so I can whip up a 'test' one.

If all goes well, perhapes I may be interested in the kit or turn key units (assuming
they are built on a nice PCB). I could get a price one those?

Thanks,
Tim

ps: you can email the schematic to: junkuser1988 at shaw dot ca (insert correct characters)

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:37:22 GMT, Qwerty wrote:

Premade, kit or circuit for:

A counter that will count up to 999 days, can be reset at any time (reset button
needs to be able to change out to a key switch), fairly larger display 2.5" (or greater).

---
I can build it for you, sell you a kit, or give you a schematic for
free. Which would you like?

Posted to alt.electronics

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:13:35 GMT, Qwerty wrote:

Tell you what, send me the schematic for now so I can whip up a 'test' one.

If all goes well, perhapes I may be interested in the kit or turn key units (assuming
they are built on a nice PCB). I could get a price one those?

---
Sorry, the offer was made under the assumption that it was going to
be for your own personal use. If you're going to be selling them,
then I need to get paid for the circuit design. Email me if you're
interested.

--
JF

Posted to alt.electronics

John Fields wrote:
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:37:22 GMT, Qwerty wrote:

Premade, kit or circuit for:

A counter that will count up to 999 days, can be reset at any time (reset button
needs to be able to change out to a key switch), fairly larger display 2.5" (or greater).

---
I can build it for you, sell you a kit, or give you a schematic for
free. Which would you like?

John if are are good I have a project I need to get information about.
contact me

Grizzly G0500 8" Jointer on 220/20A circuit Seawulf Woodworking 11 November 19th 05 04:31 AM
circuit snafu Dicky Home Repair 7 November 6th 05 04:52 PM
Which discrete transistor would you use for a boost circuit? Porky Electronics Repair 17 October 26th 05 05:12 AM
Locating Circuit Breaker( barry martin Home Repair 0 December 19th 04 11:29 PM
Convert radial (cooker) circuit to socket circuit Chi UK diy 3 December 23rd 03 05:48 PM