Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default looking for a 'day' counter (kit or circuit)

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:13:35 GMT, Qwerty wrote:

Tell you what, send me the schematic for now so I can whip up a 'test' one.

If all goes well, perhapes I may be interested in the kit or turn key units (assuming
they are built on a nice PCB). I could get a price one those?

---
Sorry, the offer was made under the assumption that it was going to
be for your own personal use. If you're going to be selling them,
then I need to get paid for the circuit design. Email me if you're
interested.

--
JF