DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   looking for a 'day' counter (kit or circuit) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/182618-looking-day-counter-kit-circuit.html)

Qwerty November 14th 06 07:37 PM

looking for a 'day' counter (kit or circuit)

Premade, kit or circuit for:

A counter that will count up to 999 days, can be reset at any time (reset button
needs to be able to change out to a key switch), fairly larger display 2.5" (or greater).

Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Tim

John Fields November 15th 06 12:56 AM

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:37:22 GMT, Qwerty wrote:

Premade, kit or circuit for:

A counter that will count up to 999 days, can be reset at any time (reset button
needs to be able to change out to a key switch), fairly larger display 2.5" (or greater).

---
I can build it for you, sell you a kit, or give you a schematic for
free. Which would you like?

--
JF

Qwerty November 16th 06 05:13 PM

looking for a 'day' counter (kit or circuit)

Tell you what, send me the schematic for now so I can whip up a 'test' one.

If all goes well, perhapes I may be interested in the kit or turn key units (assuming
they are built on a nice PCB). I could get a price one those?

Thanks,
Tim

ps: you can email the schematic to: junkuser1988 at shaw dot ca (insert correct characters) ;)

John Fields November 16th 06 05:30 PM

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:13:35 GMT, Qwerty wrote:

Tell you what, send me the schematic for now so I can whip up a 'test' one.

If all goes well, perhapes I may be interested in the kit or turn key units (assuming
they are built on a nice PCB). I could get a price one those?

---
Sorry, the offer was made under the assumption that it was going to
be for your own personal use. If you're going to be selling them,
then I need to get paid for the circuit design. Email me if you're
interested.

--
JF

Jim Douglas November 18th 06 06:24 PM

John Fields wrote:
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:37:22 GMT, Qwerty wrote:

Premade, kit or circuit for:

A counter that will count up to 999 days, can be reset at any time (reset button
needs to be able to change out to a key switch), fairly larger display 2.5" (or greater).

---
I can build it for you, sell you a kit, or give you a schematic for
free. Which would you like?

John if are are good I have a project I need to get information about.
contact me