Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics
lapépite

Default Water engine printed circuit

Hi,

I am basically looking to expriment the water engine on a lawn mower. There
is no really problem mecanicwise but I did not find somebody able to build
the printed circuit for it according to the plan I have got.

Anyone interested or knowing someone who could be?

I am not interested in money business but more in something like: "we build
our engine, put it in our car if it works and nobody knows"... To avoid the
creation of taxes from governments on the system. Goverment can't help it,
it has to tax anything that breathes...So I am more interested in it on a
charitable and friendly basis.
Maybe this is a bit utopia but I think that if we do not want to make money
ot of it, who can do?

What you say?

regards

Roland

Posted to alt.electronics
Richard Harris

Sorry not sure what your talking about, what exactly do you mean by
water engine ? and are you just trying to create a printed circuit board...
if so cant you go to a company that produces them.... many will take a pcb
layout or even schematic and produce the board for a charge.