Electronics (alt.electronics)

Fred Kemper

Default FS Fluke 9010As with RS232 option $99

Wow. Maybe you should go have
that stick checked that seems to
be firmly planted up your wahzoo...

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8
=============================

John Fields wrote:

Maybe, but is it worth spreading a long complaining thread across so
many groups? You won't stop him doing it.

---
Hi, John. Welcome back. :-)

It's worth it to me.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

John Fields

On 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, "Fred Kemper"
wrote:

Wow. Maybe you should go have
that stick checked that seems to
be firmly planted up your wahzoo...

---
Wow. Why? do you want a lollypop?

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Pig Bladder

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, Fred Kemper wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, Fred Kemper TOP POSTED:

Wow. Maybe you should go have
that stick checked that seems to
be firmly planted up your wahzoo...

No, John has a stick that he keeps trying to stick up other people's
butt.

John Fields wrote:

Maybe, but is it worth spreading a long complaining thread across so
many groups? You won't stop him doing it.

---
Hi, John. Welcome back. :-)

It's worth it to me.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

--
Flap!
The Pig Bladder from Uranus, still waiting for that

Pig Bladder

wrote:

Wow. Maybe you should go have
that stick checked that seems to
be firmly planted up your wahzoo...

---
Wow. Why? do you want a lollypop?

Hey, babe, you can pop my lolly any time you want to! leer, snort :-
--
Flap!
The Pig Bladder from Uranus, still waiting for that
hot babe to ask what my favorite planet is. ;-j

Mr. Fields,

If you're so concerned about SPAM, why do you cross-post your
complaints to RGVAC about something you disapprove of in a different
NG? I only read RGVAC, I don't much care what goes on in the other
newsgroups. To me, your replies are SPAM. You're not setting a good
example of the behavior you intend to discourage.

John Fields

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:03:09 GMT, Pig Bladder
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, Fred Kemper wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, Fred Kemper TOP POSTED:

Wow. Maybe you should go have
that stick checked that seems to
be firmly planted up your wahzoo...

No, John has a stick that he keeps trying to stick up other people's
butt.

---
Why Miss Piggy!!!

Whatever do you mean?

You're arrogant when you say something stupid and you stand behind
it and it gets shoved up your ass and you don't like it? Try being
a little less arrogant next time.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Frank Bemelman

schreef in bericht
oups.com...
Mr. Fields,

If you're so concerned about SPAM, why do you cross-post your
complaints to RGVAC about something you disapprove of in a different
NG? I only read RGVAC, I don't much care what goes on in the other
newsgroups. To me, your replies are SPAM. You're not setting a good
example of the behavior you intend to discourage.

The OP crossposted. When someone replies, he/she never knows
to which newsgroups the OP is actually subscribed, so it is
rather unpolite to remove newsgroups when replying.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'q' and '.invalid' when replying by email)

Michael A. Terrell

wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, Fred Kemper wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, Fred Kemper TOP POSTED:

Wow. Maybe you should go have
that stick checked that seems to
be firmly planted up your wahzoo...

No, John has a stick that he keeps trying to stick up other people's
butt.

---
Why Miss Piggy!!!

Whatever do you mean?

You're arrogant when you say something stupid and you stand behind
it and it gets shoved up your ass and you don't like it? Try being
a little less arrogant next time.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Just kill file the drunken bitch. End of problem.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly [email protected]

Mr. Fields,

If you're so concerned about SPAM, why do you cross-post your
complaints to RGVAC about something you disapprove of in a different
NG? I only read RGVAC, I don't much care what goes on in the other
newsgroups. To me, your replies are SPAM. You're not setting a good
example of the behavior you intend to discourage.

---
I send my replies to all of the newsgroups to which the offending
poster crossposts, using his list, so that my comments won't be
missed by any of the groups to which he posted. I understand that
you may not consider his posts to be SPAM, but ISTM that his offers
to attempt to sell electronic test equipment to the members of your
non-technical (no offense intended) group

Johnnie boy you just stepped in some serious ****. As an electronic
designer, per your website, you ought to have a hell of a lot more respect
for people on other groups. Although I am just a lowly analog repair tech
with 35 years paid experience, by no means an engineer, designer or
theoretician, there are people on RGVAC that have in depth knowledge of
firmware and hardware and do a great job of designing products based on
1980s architecture, and some port the old stuff to new hardware platforms.
You owe LOTS of people on RGVAC an appology.
Art

Craig Yarbrough

What's funny is that since this all began, no one including professor
numbnuts has bothered to change the title. So for the past five hours
or so Art's advert has been at or near the top of every group
cross-posted. Is it working yet John?

I know of a nice cat farm somewhere out in Wyoming you might be
interested in......

- Craig

John Fields

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:30:25 GMT, "Art Mallet - Artfromny - formerly
" wrote:

[...]

A lousy SPAMmer spewing about _respect_? Now _that's funny!
---

Although I am just a lowly analog repair tech
with 35 years paid experience, by no means an engineer, designer or
theoretician, there are people on RGVAC that have in depth knowledge of
firmware and hardware and do a great job of designing products based on
1980s architecture, and some port the old stuff to new hardware platforms.
You owe LOTS of people on RGVAC an appology.

---
Trying to stir the pot, huh?

LOL, I just went over there and the whole thing seems to be just one
big flea market (with no shortage of fleas from you, I might add)!
That's fine, but hardly warrants an apology since it seems,
basically, to be a non-technical sales-oriented group.

However, I suggest you apologize to everyone in the affected groups
for your little SPAM campaign before you start wagging accusing
fingers.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Steve Muccione

CRAIG!!!! your on to something here... I feel it is now our solem duty to
respond at least twice a day to this post so that it will continue to
reamain at top!

"Craig Yarbrough" wrote in message
ps.com...
What's funny is that since this all began, no one including professor
numbnuts has bothered to change the title. So for the past five hours
or so Art's advert has been at or near the top of every group
cross-posted. Is it working yet John?

I know of a nice cat farm somewhere out in Wyoming you might be
interested in......

- Craig

Steve Muccione

you guys should read some of this nitwits other postings on the web... he's
a real nuckelhead... spouts off like he understands what he's talking about
and then continuously get's ripped by others for spewing ass juice from his
mouth (I kind of like that analogy...)

wrote:

[...]

John Fields

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:56:10 GMT, "Steve Muccione"
wrote:

you guys should read some of this nitwits other postings on the web... he's
a real nuckelhead... spouts off like he understands what he's talking about
and then continuously get's ripped by others for spewing ass juice from his
mouth (I kind of like that analogy...)

---
I kind of get the feeling that you like anything that's even mildly
associated with feces, but speaking of "knuckleheads", knucklehead,
there are posts below that you've copied from Pig Bladder, Fred
Kemper, John Fields, and Michael A. Terrell.

Do you think it might be possible for you to momentarily step out of
that haze that seems to envelop you and tell us who the **** you're
talking about?
---

wrote:

[...]

Thank you ever so much,
--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Rich The Newsgroup Wacko

wrote:

Wow. Maybe you should go have
that stick checked that seems to
be firmly planted up your wahzoo...

---
Wow. Why? do you want a lollypop?

Hey, babe, you can pop my lolly any time you want to! leer, snort :-

---
Ugh.

LOL!
--
Cheers!
Rich

Rich The Newsgroup Wacko

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:30:11 -0700, Craig Yarbrough wrote:

What's funny is that since this all began, no one including professor
numbnuts has bothered to change the title. So for the past five hours
or so Art's advert has been at or near the top of every group
cross-posted. Is it working yet John?

I know of a nice cat farm somewhere out in Wyoming you might be
interested in......

He wouldn't be able to raise cats - he would plant them too deep.
--
Cheers!
Rich

Rich The Newsgroup Wacko

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:54:23 -0500, John Fields wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:03:09 GMT, Pig Bladder
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, Fred Kemper wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, Fred Kemper TOP POSTED:

Wow. Maybe you should go have
that stick checked that seems to
be firmly planted up your wahzoo...

No, John has a stick that he keeps trying to stick up other people's
butt.

Why Miss Piggy!!!

Whatever do you mean?

You're arrogant when you say something stupid and you stand behind
it and it gets shoved up your ass and you don't like it? Try being
a little less arrogant next time.

It's easy to be humble when you're successful, but it takes a lot of
class to be arrogant when you're a total failure! ;-)

(And yes, when I say something stupid I stand behind it until somebody
says something stupider. Interestingly, I usually don't have to wait
long. ;-P )
--
Cheers!
Rich

John Fields

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:49:34 GMT, Rich The Newsgroup Wacko
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:30:11 -0700, Craig Yarbrough wrote:

What's funny is that since this all began, no one including professor
numbnuts has bothered to change the title. So for the past five hours
or so Art's advert has been at or near the top of every group
cross-posted. Is it working yet John?

I know of a nice cat farm somewhere out in Wyoming you might be
interested in......

He wouldn't be able to raise cats - he would plant them too deep.

---
You can't raise cats, you can only hope they like you enough to let
you feed them.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
John Fields

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:53:33 GMT, Rich The Newsgroup Wacko
wrote:

It's easy to be humble when you're successful, but it takes a lot of
class to be arrogant when you're a total failure! ;-)

---
It's easy to pretend to be humble when you're successful, but it
doesn't cost anything to be arrogant when you've got nothing to
lose.
---

(And yes, when I say something stupid I stand behind it until somebody
says something stupider. Interestingly, I usually don't have to wait
long. ;-P )

---
The problem with that standpoint is that you can't recognize when
somebody says something smarter, and your universe is, therefore,
degenerative.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Rich The Newsgroup Wacko

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:37:59 -0500, John Fields wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:53:33 GMT, Rich The Newsgroup Wacko

(And yes, when I say something stupid I stand behind it until somebody
says something stupider. Interestingly, I usually don't have to wait
long. ;-P )

The problem with that standpoint is that you can't recognize when
somebody says something smarter, and your universe is, therefore,
degenerative.

Oh, heavens! I've been degenerative since you were a gleam in your
old man's eye! %-}
--
Cheers!
Rich

John Fields

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:00:58 GMT, Rich The Newsgroup Wacko
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:37:59 -0500, John Fields wrote:
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:53:33 GMT, Rich The Newsgroup Wacko

(And yes, when I say something stupid I stand behind it until somebody
says something stupider. Interestingly, I usually don't have to wait
long. ;-P )

The problem with that standpoint is that you can't recognize when
somebody says something smarter, and your universe is, therefore,
degenerative.

Oh, heavens! I've been degenerative since you were a gleam in your
old man's eye! %-}

---
I'm sure you were degenerative long before that...

Give less than you take, run away when you're needed, (because next
time will be more importsnt) and pretend, and pretend, and pretend.