John Fields

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 01:56:10 GMT, "Steve Muccione"
wrote:

you guys should read some of this nitwits other postings on the web... he's
a real nuckelhead... spouts off like he understands what he's talking about
and then continuously get's ripped by others for spewing ass juice from his
mouth (I kind of like that analogy...)

---
I kind of get the feeling that you like anything that's even mildly
associated with feces, but speaking of "knuckleheads", knucklehead,
there are posts below that you've copied from Pig Bladder, Fred
Kemper, John Fields, and Michael A. Terrell.

Do you think it might be possible for you to momentarily step out of
that haze that seems to envelop you and tell us who the **** you're
talking about?
---

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
John Fields wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:03:09 GMT, Pig Bladder
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, Fred Kemper wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:12:56 -0700, Fred Kemper TOP POSTED:

Wow. Maybe you should go have
that stick checked that seems to
be firmly planted up your wahzoo...

No, John has a stick that he keeps trying to stick up other people's
butt.

---
Why Miss Piggy!!!

Whatever do you mean?

You're arrogant when you say something stupid and you stand behind
it and it gets shoved up your ass and you don't like it? Try being
a little less arrogant next time.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Just kill file the drunken bitch. End of problem.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

---
Thank you ever so much,