Frank Bemelman

schreef in bericht
oups.com...
Mr. Fields,

If you're so concerned about SPAM, why do you cross-post your
complaints to RGVAC about something you disapprove of in a different
NG? I only read RGVAC, I don't much care what goes on in the other
newsgroups. To me, your replies are SPAM. You're not setting a good
example of the behavior you intend to discourage.

The OP crossposted. When someone replies, he/she never knows
to which newsgroups the OP is actually subscribed, so it is
rather unpolite to remove newsgroups when replying.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'q' and '.invalid' when replying by email)