Electronics (alt.electronics)

Default Low-temp touch screen LCD

I am looking for a touch screen LCD that operates at -55 F to 140 F
(-48.3 C to 60 C). There is a Siemens unit (model I-SFT Version 2)
that operates at -35 F, but I can't find anything that operates below
this. In my application it may be possible to mount external heaters
to bring it up to operating temperature, but I would prefer something
that is designed for -55 F. Is anyone aware of a unit that satisfies
this low-temp requirement? I would appreciate any input.

JM