snooper

Default FA: Sharp 320 x 240 backlight monochrome touch screen LCD display LM32015T

On Ebay:

I'm getting rid of some things which have been sitting around too long
without being used.

This is a Sharp 320 x 240 backlight monochrome touch screen 4.7" LCD
display. The model number of this display is LM32015T , and was originally
designed for use in a copy machine control panel. The copy machines which
this display is used in a Pitney Bowes C350, C450, C600, and the Minolta
EP3050, EP4050, and EP6000. The Minolta part number is 1134-1172-1568. I
believe that these are also used in some TEK scope displays. I used one of
these displays for an EE school project as a display for a handheld logic
analyzer. I have the complete Sharp datasheet for this display which can be
included if you are interested - just let me know. The unit has three
connectors, 1 - 22 pin LCD data ribbon cable, 1 - 15 pin touch screen data
ribbon cable, and 1 - 2 pin HV backlight input cable.

Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=29 4&rd=1

Ends: Sunday, October 26, 9.36 P.M.

Thanks,