DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Low-temp touch screen LCD (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/113031-low-temp-touch-screen-lcd.html)

[email protected] July 11th 05 03:47 PM

Low-temp touch screen LCD

I am looking for a touch screen LCD that operates at -55 F to 140 F
(-48.3 C to 60 C). There is a Siemens unit (model I-SFT Version 2)
that operates at -35 F, but I can't find anything that operates below
this. In my application it may be possible to mount external heaters
to bring it up to operating temperature, but I would prefer something
that is designed for -55 F. Is anyone aware of a unit that satisfies
this low-temp requirement? I would appreciate any input.

JM