Electronics (alt.electronics)

Kate Fights, I Cry

Default Which le better electric or blade shavers?

Which do most people prefer?

I just purchased a brand new electric shaver and I have to say after
using it for a couple of weeks now I find I get a better shave with
my blade shaver which only cost me a 10th of what the electric one
cost.

Very disappointed that the electric one does a less efficient job

Coyoteboy

And this has what to do with electronics?

Kate Fights, I Cry

Coyoteboy wrote:

And this has what to do with electronics?

Well some shavers do have microprocessors inside

jg

"Kate Fights, I Cry" wrote in message
Coyoteboy wrote:

And this has what to do with electronics?

Well some shavers do have microprocessors inside

What do they do, identify pubes...?

Moses Lim

Kate Fights, I Cry wrote:

Which do most people prefer?

Disposable Blade + soap + water

Coyoteboy

Micropro? Maybe for battery charging, certainly not for shaving.

Personally I get a better shave with my philishave, plus its simpler,
easier and less time consuming.Oh and doesnt cut me when i least expect
it. I take a normal razor when i go camping or away from a plug socket.