klasspappa[remove]

Default almost black TFT compaq 7020

I try to repair a TFT compaq 7020 (CM870) that is almost black (no light).
I not use to repair flat screen I usually repair things that control big
electry motors.
I understand that the high voltage supply card must have supply and a
control voltage for the brightness.
The supply is ok and the controll voltage is really low, it came from a
big IC on the controller board, its name is PW112-20Q.
I cant find any info on this screen or that IC.

Can someone please give me a hint of this, any schematic is welcome.

Mr Nisse

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. Bob Woodworking 14 June 5th 04 09:22 AM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. tester Electronics Repair 17 May 27th 04 12:45 PM
WARNING. DeWALT And Black and Decker Tools causing serious Injury and Death. tester Home Repair 16 May 27th 04 12:45 PM