DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   almost black TFT compaq 7020 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/95334-almost-black-tft-compaq-7020-a.html)

klasspappa[remove] March 16th 05 04:42 PM

almost black TFT compaq 7020

I try to repair a TFT compaq 7020 (CM870) that is almost black (no light).
I not use to repair flat screen I usually repair things that control big
electry motors.
I understand that the high voltage supply card must have supply and a
control voltage for the brightness.
The supply is ok and the controll voltage is really low, it came from a
big IC on the controller board, its name is PW112-20Q.
I cant find any info on this screen or that IC.

Can someone please give me a hint of this, any schematic is welcome.

Mr Nisse