prolater

Default Data sheets needed

Hi,

First up I am looking for the service manual & schematics on a Sharp
SF9400 photo copier, is there anyone that can help out with this
please.
I have purchased this manual from online manual sites only to find
it is not complete & does not have the electrical schematics.

Secondly I am looking for data sheets or any information on the
following IC's SN751521GAFT & SN751522 also this one that is out of
an IBM 5140 laptop it is 6487158 (E46L01FL)

Any help on any of these would greatly be appreciated.

Thankyou
prolater

Does your SF9400 service manual include the pages that list the
connector pins, voltages, and functions?

Sharp copier field service manuals are board level repair and they only
listed the in's and out's on the boards, but no schematics. I cannot
remember seeing the schematics on any of the Sharp or Konika copiers
when I did the field service.

The SN #'s given, I've seen those in use in lcd and plasma displays,
some kind of driver ic I suspect, I have never seen any data sheet
information on them, let alone any schematic of any actual lcd display.

prolater

No unfortunately it does not,
I have just about created a schem for the section I need but it is extremely
time consuming and difficult at best as there is still so many unknowns.
I am just hoping that some1 may have something on it

regards

oups.com...

Laminate sheets Mark A UK diy 14 March 5th 05 06:15 PM
AC Advice Needed! unix-freak Home Ownership 27 June 14th 04 03:53 PM
Old MSDS Sheets related to Manganese in Welding Rods MMonheit Metalworking 22 February 3rd 04 11:38 PM
No fee needed for extra principal payments Ablang Home Ownership 0 November 18th 03 02:08 AM
copper sheets Greg O Metalworking 10 September 2nd 03 08:58 PM