Junior Member

Cool I Need Heathkit V4A VTVM Schematics???

I have searched and cannot seem to find a "Readable" clear copy of the Heathkit V4A VTVM that I just purchsed from e-Bay.It needs a fair amount of work to get this old vintage VTVM going.
It uses two Tubes ---1- 6SN7 and -1- 6H6.
Some of the resistors are so "Baked" I cannot Read the Color-Code.I know it`s an old "Klunker" but I like to try to get it going for my own satifaction!!!
Thanks in advance for any and all advice/suggestions you can give me as I am a relatively speaking a "Newbie" at building Tube amps and kits along with re-cap jobs that come along now and then with Tube Amp Owners!

Good Luck & Good Music...

oldave...
Techforce

There is a support E-Mail list for the Old Heathkit line you can join for
free. Lots of helpful info.

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=HEATH

"oldave" wrote in message
news |
| I have searched and cannot seem to find a "Readable" clear copy of the
| Heathkit V4A VTVM that I just purchsed from e-Bay.It needs a fair
| amount of work to get this old vintage VTVM going.
| It uses two Tubes ---1- 6SN7 and -1- 6H6.
| Some of the resistors are so "Baked" I cannot Read the Color-Code.I
| know it`s an old "Klunker" but I like to try to get it going for my own
| satifaction!!!
| Thanks in advance for any and all advice/suggestions you can give me as
| I am a relatively speaking a "Newbie" at building Tube amps and kits
| along with re-cap jobs that come along now and then with Tube Amp
| Owners!
|
| Good Luck & Good Music...
|
| oldave...
|

| --
| oldave

NSM

"oldave" wrote in message
news

I have searched and cannot seem to find a "Readable" clear copy of the
Heathkit V4A VTVM that I just purchsed from e-Bay.It needs a fair
amount of work to get this old vintage VTVM going.
It uses two Tubes ---1- 6SN7 and -1- 6H6.
Some of the resistors are so "Baked" I cannot Read the Color-Code.I
know it`s an old "Klunker" but I like to try to get it going for my own
satifaction!!!
Thanks in advance for any and all advice/suggestions you can give me as
I am a relatively speaking a "Newbie" at building Tube amps and kits
along with re-cap jobs that come along now and then with Tube Amp
Owners!

Got a real email address?

DaveM

"oldave" wrote in message
news

I have searched and cannot seem to find a "Readable" clear copy of the
Heathkit V4A VTVM that I just purchsed from e-Bay.It needs a fair
amount of work to get this old vintage VTVM going.
It uses two Tubes ---1- 6SN7 and -1- 6H6.
Some of the resistors are so "Baked" I cannot Read the Color-Code.I
know it`s an old "Klunker" but I like to try to get it going for my own
satifaction!!!
Thanks in advance for any and all advice/suggestions you can give me as
I am a relatively speaking a "Newbie" at building Tube amps and kits
along with re-cap jobs that come along now and then with Tube Amp
Owners!

Good Luck & Good Music...

oldave...

--
oldave

I have a very readable PDF of the manual. It's about 2.6Mb. If you would
like a copy sent to your email, let me know.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in