Old February 2nd 04, 11:14 AM
da.hunter

Default Schematics of HAMEG HM204 oScilloscope

Hi,

I'm french, so sorry for my bad english ;(

I'm looking for the schemtics of my oscilloscope HAMEG HM204. I lost
schematics ;(( .The schematics are in end of the "service manual".

Can you send schematics be email ?

Best regards

Da.hunter

Old February 2nd 04, 11:51 PM
Dmitry

Try here www.electronicsrepair.net

"da.hunter" ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????:
om...

Old February 3rd 04, 03:03 AM
John M.

I'm french, so sorry for my bad english ;(

I'm looking for the schemtics of my oscilloscope HAMEG HM204. I lost
schematics ;(( .The schematics are in end of the "service manual".

Can you send schematics be email ?

Best regards

Da.hunter

There was nothing wrong with your English... no need to apologize.
Now, if I tried French back to you, then *I* would *have* to apologize.
Regards,
John

Old February 11th 04, 09:25 PM
da.hunter

Hi,

I have a hm204 and the manual on electronicrepair.net is for the hm204-2 ;(

so anybody can help me ??

best regards

hunter