Brad

Default Toshiba TV CE27C15, ch TAC9345 Sound Balance Problem

Hi,

I have a Toshiba TV CE27C15, ch TAC9345 in my shop with two kinds of
sound problems. I replaced the SBX1637A-21 22, located in the H004 IF/MTS
module #23148176. This fixed the low audio problem. The other problem
relates to the balance. You can not balance the audio. When adjusting the
balance, the sound switches from right to left or vise versa. You can hear a
low level audio on the "low" side. I have the Toshiba SM, but there is no
schematic for the circuit inside the IF/MTS module. If I replaced this
module, would this fix the balance problem?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.