jwilii

Default Please help........Viewsonic VA800

Hello,

I need a schematic of a Viewsonic VA800 AD Board (PN:3174-0032-0150). Can't
find anywhere. I was told what capacitors to change for horizontal line
problem (I need the specs on the 3 caps (not marked well enough for me to
understand)).

Thank you for any assistance given.

--
J.W.II

remove 'at' to email

bigedmachine

Hi there,
I was wondering if you ever got any reply about your VA800 as I have
the same problem...I may be able to read the caps ?!

Ed

imnprsd

Can you tell me how you repaired your monitor?

I know what capicitors need to be replaced, because I have the repair
notes from a warranty shop that fixed my monitor before... but now it's
out of warranty and I would like to attempt to fix the monitor myself.

"CAPACITOR 47UF 16V, and CAPACITOR 1.0UF 50V Replaced"

If you have any clue as to where these caps are located, or maybe even
have a schematic you can send me, I would appreciate it.

Mark

--
imnprsd