Default Experience with Smart Tweezers RCL Meter novelty

Hello,

Did you have any experience with "Smart Tweezers" multimeter?

Like this one

I'm thinking of trying them. Need opinions.

Kim Sleep

I recently bought a set, although I paid much less...$98.00. They seem to
work incredibly well, and are very useful. I recommend them highly
--
Kim..."A Man Of True Frankenstinean Proportions"
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

Did you have any experience with "Smart Tweezers" multimeter?

Like this one

I'm thinking of trying them. Need opinions.

Does anyone have this gas meter installed in their home? tarquinlinbin UK diy 6 April 22nd 05 10:12 AM
Gas meter regulations Chris UK diy 11 April 20th 05 05:49 PM
HF 34706 lathe Dominic Palazzola Woodturning 56 March 8th 04 11:21 AM
munet digital electric watthour meter login problem INTERESTING TECHNOLOGY! jack morgan Home Repair 0 November 15th 03 07:21 PM
Huge water bill; freeze; meter failure; who should pay? Scoot Home Repair 10 July 22nd 03 02:51 AM