Max

Default Where to find INVERTER for LCD Laptop

HI , I m looking for an INVERTER for a NEC SiX Versa. HAving trouble with
the LCD.

Thanks...

Antoine Deschênes

Max a écrit :
HI , I m looking for an INVERTER for a NEC SiX Versa. HAving trouble with
the LCD.

Thanks...

DigiKey has some, but if it has to be small, I don't know.

Also, is it a LED-based backlight? If yes, there's no inverter in this.
NSM

"Max" wrote in message ...
HI , I m looking for an INVERTER for a NEC SiX Versa. HAving trouble with
the LCD.

Allelectronics.com has some.

jim burke

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:52:11 -0500, "Max" wrote:

HI , I m looking for an INVERTER for a NEC SiX Versa. HAving trouble with
the LCD.

Thanks...

http://www.mpdparts.com/

I just bought one for an IBM Thinkpad 1400 460
$16 + $8 shipping.

Didn't fix the problem but I'm not through fiddling with it.

LCD inverter repair cmdrdata Electronics Repair 0 December 20th 04 03:51 PM
Laptop won't turn on Peter Allen Electronics Repair 15 December 8th 04 04:39 PM
Inverter glitch question Nick Hull Electronics Repair 12 October 30th 04 05:52 PM
HD foam for laptop case? T i m UK diy 42 April 23rd 04 02:59 PM
Delta/Rockwell 11" lathe gears - find or make? Dude Metalworking 4 November 3rd 03 11:43 PM