DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to find INVERTER for LCD Laptop (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/89637-where-find-inverter-lcd-laptop.html)

Max February 3rd 05 07:52 PM

Where to find INVERTER for LCD Laptop

HI , I m looking for an INVERTER for a NEC SiX Versa. HAving trouble with
the LCD.

Thanks...

Antoine Deschênes February 3rd 05 08:15 PM

Max a écrit :
HI , I m looking for an INVERTER for a NEC SiX Versa. HAving trouble with
the LCD.

Thanks...

DigiKey has some, but if it has to be small, I don't know.

Also, is it a LED-based backlight? If yes, there's no inverter in this.

NSM February 4th 05 12:49 AM

"Max" wrote in message ...
HI , I m looking for an INVERTER for a NEC SiX Versa. HAving trouble with
the LCD.

Allelectronics.com has some.

jim burke February 6th 05 11:39 PM

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:52:11 -0500, "Max" wrote:

HI , I m looking for an INVERTER for a NEC SiX Versa. HAving trouble with
the LCD.

Thanks...

http://www.mpdparts.com/

I just bought one for an IBM Thinkpad 1400 460
$16 + $8 shipping.

Didn't fix the problem but I'm not through fiddling with it.