MikeremlaP

Default Vendor for Allegro Hall Effect?

Thanks to those who responded about my "stuck" Hall Effect transducer.

I found a cross over unit, an Allegro ATS625LSG. It's $3.20, but Newark has a
$25 min order. I've tried the usual suspects - N/G.

Anyone know where I can buy one or two of these without a cover charge?

Thanks,

Mike Palmer
Excellence in Ergonomics

James Sweet

"MikeremlaP" wrote in message
Thanks to those who responded about my "stuck" Hall Effect transducer.

I found a cross over unit, an Allegro ATS625LSG. It's $3.20, but Newark

has a
$25 min order. I've tried the usual suspects - N/G.

Put in a request for an engineering sample from Allegro, I've gotten samples
from them before, don't abuse the privilage but a number of semiconductor
companies offer free samples.