JURB6006

Default VS45607 (thanks Bill)

Believe it or not I thought I was going nuts. I swear I posted it but it never
showed up on my AOL NG reader. I read your response through Google (yik). They
really screwed it up, I agree with the others in here about that, but if not
for Google I would've never known about your reply. If it keeps up I'll call
AOL. I'd leave them but I'm actually using their seperate favorites and cookies
etc., associated with each name.

I DLed the VZ9 print from Mits. They no longer have the VZ8 online.

Anyway, thanks, that's exactly what I forgot, 3diamonds.com. Damn, I remember
the username and password but not the site, what a trip. Now all I gotta do is
the same for Hitachi, they assign you a username, I know the password but not
the name. This is all because of spyware, the cookies went out with the bad
bads.

Now with this AOL problem I wonder how many more responses I've gotten and
never saw.

Thanks again buddy.

JURB

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Bowl Turning DVD by Bill Grumbine WoodMangler Woodturning 9 December 6th 04 08:10 PM
OT- Bill Gates Speech Marv Soloff Metalworking 12 December 22nd 03 12:19 PM
BUSH remembered in WORLD HISTORY: His Legacy [email protected] Woodworking 4 October 19th 03 05:16 PM
Huge water bill; freeze; meter failure; who should pay? Scoot Home Repair 10 July 22nd 03 02:51 AM