DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   VS45607 (thanks Bill) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/86752-re-vs45607-thanks-bill.html)

JURB6006 January 17th 05 02:50 AM

VS45607 (thanks Bill)

Believe it or not I thought I was going nuts. I swear I posted it but it never
showed up on my AOL NG reader. I read your response through Google (yik). They
really screwed it up, I agree with the others in here about that, but if not
for Google I would've never known about your reply. If it keeps up I'll call
AOL. I'd leave them but I'm actually using their seperate favorites and cookies
etc., associated with each name.

I DLed the VZ9 print from Mits. They no longer have the VZ8 online.

Anyway, thanks, that's exactly what I forgot, 3diamonds.com. Damn, I remember
the username and password but not the site, what a trip. Now all I gotta do is
the same for Hitachi, they assign you a username, I know the password but not
the name. This is all because of spyware, the cookies went out with the bad
bads.

Now with this AOL problem I wonder how many more responses I've gotten and
never saw.

Thanks again buddy.

JURB