JURB6006

Default Mits vs45607

Hi;

This puppy came in with lines that got worse as it warmed up and eventually
lost all tuning on the main tuner. I put the cap tester down after I saw the
coolant.

So I cleaned it and now have very different symptoms. There is no tuning at
all, no convergence correction and it's dark. All supplies seem to be normal,
but I don't have a print. There is however no pin on either tuner with 32
volts.

From what I can see this set doesn't use a zener for that supply, there is no
higher source coming from the power supply. There is a 32 volt though so I
assume that's where it comes from, err is supposed to come from.

I suspect with all the handling one of the feedthrus might've popped, may even
have been weakened by corrosion.

At this point it would help me to know which of the tuner pin(s) get the 32
volts. That would give me a convenient point into which I can backfeed the
supply.

Does anyone know which pin this is ? Also if you experience on these do you
happen to know if the 32 volt source should affect the convergence and video ?

Thanks in advance.

JURB
Bill Jr

Jeff,
You are really gonna need the paper manual to track the circuit board traces
and find the open feed thru's.
PIA if you ask me for a 46" with a coolant leak.
BTW check www.3diamonds.com for your other question.

Good Luck,
Bill Jr

"JURB6006" wrote in message
Hi;

This puppy came in with lines that got worse as it warmed up and
eventually
lost all tuning on the main tuner. I put the cap tester down after I saw
the
coolant.

So I cleaned it and now have very different symptoms. There is no tuning
at
all, no convergence correction and it's dark. All supplies seem to be
normal,
but I don't have a print. There is however no pin on either tuner with 32
volts.

From what I can see this set doesn't use a zener for that supply, there is
no

Mits VS6047 Tom W Electronics Repair 1 September 1st 04 01:37 AM
Mits CS-3535R PIP board pinouts - big pip board Electronics Repair 1 March 17th 04 07:37 PM
Mits VS-5061 TV tuner SEPrince1 Home Repair 14 December 4th 03 04:16 AM
Mits VS60601 convergence JURB6006 Electronics Repair 4 October 13th 03 05:22 PM
Mits VS60601, lines JURB6006 Electronics Repair 1 August 22nd 03 11:35 AM