Jchick

Default Monitor is slow to turn on

Steve, did you discover the bad part? I have the exact same monitor and
it is doing the same thing. It would be helpful is someone located the
bad capacitors as I suspect they go bad eventually on these models.

Thanks

Jim C.

Steve Smith wrote:
Steve Smith wrote:
After having this problem for about a year, the problem went away

as
quickly
as started.

Actually I've now confirmed that the problem did not go away. For

some
reason the monitor has started going into Standy mode instead of

turning
off. It will resume from Standby mode quickly, but if I turn it off

it still
takes several minutes to come one. Perhaps I'll just use Standby

instead of
turning it off. Does anyone know how much power a 19" monitor

consumes in
Standby mode?

Steve Smith