Kalimar

Default Help: how to turn on a Boiler

Hi,

I am trying to turn on a boiler "vaillant type: VP 5-ZE, model: 689". I
can't find my Landlord. I really don't know how to turn it on. I don't have
the documentation. I try to contact the Valliant Supplier but no answer. I
need to turn it on before the night come.
Pls Help/Advice.
Thank you.

Scott Mills

Default how to turn on a Boiler

"Kalimar" wrote in message
Hi,

I am trying to turn on a boiler

well mine likes flowers and to be taken out for a meal...

"vaillant type: VP 5-ZE, model: 689". I
can't find my Landlord. I really don't know how to turn it on. I don't

have
the documentation. I try to contact the Valliant Supplier but no answer. I
need to turn it on before the night come.
Pls Help/Advice.
Thank you.

well mine likes flowers and to be taken out for a meal...

Grouch

Scott Mills wrote:
|| "Kalimar" wrote in message
||| Hi,
||| I am trying to turn on a boiler
|| well mine likes flowers and to be taken out for a meal...
|| "vaillant type: VP 5-ZE, model: 689". I
||| can't find my Landlord. I really don't know how to turn it on. I
||| don't have the documentation. I try to contact the Valliant
||| Supplier but no answer. I need to turn it on before the night come.
||| Pls Help/Advice.
||| Thank you.
|| well mine likes flowers and to be taken out for a meal...

Typical response from a person who has'nt a clue.

--
Grouch

Kalimar

"Grouch" wrote in message
Scott Mills wrote:
|| "Kalimar" wrote in message
||| Hi,
||| I am trying to turn on a boiler
|| well mine likes flowers and to be taken out for a meal...
|| "vaillant type: VP 5-ZE, model: 689". I
||| can't find my Landlord. I really don't know how to turn it on. I
||| don't have the documentation. I try to contact the Valliant
||| Supplier but no answer. I need to turn it on before the night come.
||| Pls Help/Advice.
||| Thank you.
|| well mine likes flowers and to be taken out for a meal...

Typical response from a person who has'nt a clue.

--
Grouch

I a great with you Grouch. I am going to freeze to death tonight!

Kalimar

The Natural Philosopher

Kalimar wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to turn on a boiler "vaillant type: VP 5-ZE, model: 689". I
can't find my Landlord. I really don't know how to turn it on. I don't have
the documentation. I try to contact the Valliant Supplier but no answer. I
need to turn it on before the night come.

Feed it some acid.

Pls Help/Advice.
Thank you.

Near death boiler + replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 9 January 26th 04 12:44 PM
Boiler kettling? David Hearn UK diy 5 January 1st 04 07:47 PM
Gas boiler service review/advice David Hearn UK diy 1 November 18th 03 04:21 PM
Replacing a boiler David Hearn UK diy 38 November 12th 03 11:10 PM
New Combi boiler GB UK diy 7 September 7th 03 11:34 PM