Default Can't turn off my ceiling fan

I have a Hunter-Douglas (Home Depot) ceiling fan in my office.

It has one of those chain "puller" switches to adjust the speed and to
turn it on or off. As I was turning on the fan, the chain pulled out
and now I can't turn the fan off because there is no other switch (that
I know of) to turn it off.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sy

--
Please post and reply to

pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Don't cross- post this stiuff to alt.hvac.

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:14:05 GMT, wrote:

I have a Hunter-Douglas (Home Depot) ceiling fan in my office.

It has one of those chain "puller" switches to adjust the speed and to
turn it on or off. As I was turning on the fan, the chain pulled out
and now I can't turn the fan off because there is no other switch (that
I know of) to turn it off.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sy

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/
JerryL

wrote in message
Don't cross- post this stiuff to alt.hvac.

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:14:05 GMT, wrote:

I have a Hunter-Douglas (Home Depot) ceiling fan in my office.

It has one of those chain "puller" switches to adjust the speed and to
turn it on or off. As I was turning on the fan, the chain pulled out
and now I can't turn the fan off because there is no other switch (that
I know of) to turn it off.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sy

Bring it back to HD. If you have the receipt they'll refund the whole
price. If you don't have the receipt, they'll give you back a credit for the
lowest that particular fan sold for.