Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
N Cook

Default End of "I might as well buy a new one for that price !"

Good news for VCR repairers ?

Dixons (major UK electricals retailer ) will be no longer stocking VCRs from
6 months henceforeward. Other countries retailers doing the same ?
Have I missed something along the way and individual writable DVD discs can
now be re-written to hundreds of times like VCR tapes ?

story
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...2/ndvd22.xml&s
Sheet=/news/2004/11/22/ixnewstop.html

http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~diverse