jakdedert

Simpy changed (for the time being) to: "I might as well pick up a *used* one
for that price." They're going to be a glut of old, working ones on the
market...and at your local dumpster...for some time.

jak

"N Cook" wrote in message
Good news for VCR repairers ?

Dixons (major UK electricals retailer ) will be no longer stocking VCRs

from
6 months henceforeward. Other countries retailers doing the same ?
Have I missed something along the way and individual writable DVD discs

can
now be re-written to hundreds of times like VCR tapes ?

story

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...2/ndvd22.xml&s
Sheet=/news/2004/11/22/ixnewstop.html

http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~diverse