Old November 22nd 19, 02:35 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Decompiler help please

I'm pretty bsure this is a real long shot. I have looked online but
have not yet found something that will help. So I ask here.
The EPROM reader/programmer arrived yesterday and it works fine.
The UV EPROM eraser should be here in a day or two. Amazon apologized
for the delay. So I can copy the EPROMs just fine but I would really
like the ladder programs so that I can make some changes to the
machine.
I understand that the decompiled ladder will noit have mnemonics
but maybe I can decipher it anyway.
The control in question is a FANUC 3T.
Thanks,
Eric

Old November 22nd 19, 08:59 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 8:23:03 PM UTC-8, Clifford Heath wrote:
On 22/11/19 1:33 pm, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 11/21/19 8:09 PM, Clifford Heath wrote:
On 22/11/19 12:35 pm, wrote:

*** I understand that the decompiled ladder will noit have mnemonics
but maybe I can decipher it anyway.
*** The control in question is a FANUC 3T.

How in heck do yu expect help with a decompiler when you haven't told
anyone what type of CPU it is?

"The control in question is a FANUC 3T."

A manual found online says the 3T master board uses an 8086, so it'll decompile
as an 8088 would (different bus, but same opcodes).